19. Thank you Thank you
1. Sales & Invoicing Sales & Invoicing WR Ltd – ERP Cloud Solution User Training – Sales and Invoicing
5. S Sales Quotation Sales Quotation 2 2
9. S Product & Pricing Product & Pricing 3 3
11. S Invoicing Invoicing 4 4
14. S Service Product Service Product 5 5
16. S Subscription Subscription Product Product 6 6
3. S Sales Sales Management Management Footprint Footprint 1 1
17. SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCT Automate your recurring sales and subscriptions, create and manage service contract, automated your invoices and payment. How to setup subscription service? First create new product In → Sales application → Sales → Products product type → Service →
7. SALES QUOTATION → Add Ordered Qty & Discount (%) if applicable. To add a new customer, click on the Customer drop-down menu and click on Create and edit then fll in name, address, phone, email ..etc. → To add a new product, under Order Line, click on Add an item , click on Create and Edit then fll in Product name, type, sale price, invoicing policy ..etc. →
2. AGENDA AGENDA SALES MANAGEMENT FOOTPRINT SALES QUOTATION PRODUCT & PRICING INVOICING 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 SERVICE PRODUCT 5 5 SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCT 6 6
8. SALES QUOTATION You can review your quotation before sending it to customer Click → button then → Print , new pop-up window will open. Sending Quotation to customer Click → Print Save it to your → local PC, quote will be saved in PDF format. Send it by Email Click → Send by Email Email form will → open in new window (make sure that you have added customer email address).
10. PRODUCT & PRICING In your quotation, specific price can be applied per customer segment, or you can use formula to apply discount & margin. To activate Advanced Pricing feature in → Sales application under → Pricing section select → Specific prices per customer segment, currency, etc. then → Apply to changes. Setting up new Pricelists in → Sales application → Configuration → Pricelists (Pricelist can be assigned to country group, customer, Product)
18. SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCT Setting up subscription in → Sales application → Sales → Contracts → new contract fill in form details Contract Name select →→→ Customer Make sure Generate recurring invoices automatically is checked set invoice → recurring interval Repeat Every (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly) and update invoice dates accordingly. under Invoice Lines tab Add an item select service product “ERP Cloud Monthly → Subscription” service we just created → Save
12. INVOICING How to generate and send Pro-Forma invoice to buyer/ customer? First someone might ask, what is Pro-Forma ? Pro-Forma is preliminary invoice of sale sent to buyers in advance of a shipment or delivery of goods. The invoice will typically describe the purchased items. In Accounting application → Configuration → Settings under → Invoicing & Payments → check the box Allow pro-forma invoices In most companies, sales people create quotation that become a sales order once they are validated. Then, draft invoices are created based on the sales order. You have different options like: Invoice manually Invoice before delivery Invoice based on delivery order
13. INVOICING In most companies, sales people create quotation that become a sales order once they are validated. Then, draft invoices are created based on the sales order. You have different options like: Invoice manually: trigger invoice from sales order Invoice before delivery: Invoice the full order before triggering the delivery order Invoice based on delivery order Invoice before delivery is usually used by the eCommerce application when the customer pays at the order and we deliver afterwards. You can change the invoicing policy setting: in Sales application → Sales → Products → under Invoicing tab → Invoicing Policy → Ordered quantities / Delivered quantities
15. SERVICE PRODUCT There are different kind of service sales: prepaid volume of hours/days (e.g. support contract), billing based on time and material (e.g. billing consulting hours) or a fixed price contract (e.g. a project). Milestone based invoicing is usually used in large project, invoice will be sent to customer each time milestone is completed and work accepted by customer. You can also use milestones to invoice percentages of the entire project (based on agreed Payment Terms ) In order to be able to invoice a product, you need to set up the Accounting application and to confgure an accounting journal and a chart of account. Note: advanced features to invoice based on Projects and man-hours (timesheet), invoice will be created only for the completed work. The following basic steps to confgure timesheet invoicing Create new service Product → Invoice Policy based on Delivered quantities → sales Timesheet → Product → Invoicing → Track Service → Create a task and track hours
4. SALES MANAGEMENT FOOTPRINT Manage product and services, create quotation, implement effective sales planning processes, manage Pricelist, commission & incentive management. Marketing Planning Sales Planning Sales Management Sales Performance Sales Management Footprint Business Strategy Review Competitive Analysis Customer Behavior Salesforce Management Channel Strategy Sales Budget Product Marketing Strategy E-commerce Business Strategy Sales Process Discount Management E-Commerce Process Sales Model Review (ROI) Customer Satisfaction
6. SALES QUOTATION Allowing discounts on quotations is a common sales practice to improve the chances to convert the prospect into a customer. In Sales application → Configuration → Settings → Quotations & Sales → Discount → Allow discounts on sales order lines → Apply How to create your first quotation and apply discount on sales order line? Create quotation in Sales application → Quotations → Create Customer from the dropdown list under → order lines tab → Add an item and select product
- 8531 Total Views
- 8455 Website Views
- 76 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 181 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 6 cloud.wrltd.ca
- 1 www.cloud.wrltd.ca
Inventory Management8446 Views .
Getting Started8184 Views .
Customer Relation Management - CRM7303 Views .
adhoc Education Datasheet5878 Views .
Purchase Management4819 Views .
Users-Management4330 Views .
sample-quote customized2375 Views .
Recurring Transactions1180 Views .
Project Costing308 Views .
Inventory Terminologies237 Views .
Invoice Conditional Comments211 Views .