14. Thank you Thank you
1. Purchase Purchase Management Management WR Ltd – ERP Cloud Solution User Training – Purchase Management
5. S RFQ RFQ Single Source Single Source 2 2
8. S RFQ RFQ Call for Tender Call for Tender 3 3
12. S Supplier Supplier Pricelist Pricelist 4 4
3. S Purchase Purchase Management Management Footprint Footprint 1 1
11. RFQ - SCENARIO (B) After confirming your tender, you will be able to send RFQ to multiple suppliers (new RFQs/Orders appeared in the top right corner) Click on and Create new RFQ select Vendor, the →→ system will auto-fill the RFQ with the product(s) from your Call for Tender. The various RFQs and orders linked to the Call for Tenders will be under the where you can select and confirm the best offer. Once you're done with your Call for Tender don't forget to close it. Note: You can configure different type of Purchase Agreement Framework or Blanket Agreement, Tender ..etc Purchase Configuration Purchase Agreement Types →→
6. REQUEST FOR QUOTATION RFQ can be created and issued directly to single supplier based on previous experience with the product/ service and past performance with a particular supplier, with the above scenario the process is usually as follow: How to create RFQ? Scenario (A) – Single Source Product Specs Create RFQ Single Supplier Purchase Order
9. REQUEST FOR QUOTATION Call for Tender to request offers from multiple vendors to obtain multiple proposals, evaluate and select the best offer, confirm order and issue Purchase Order. How to create RFQ? Scenario (B) – Call for Tender Product Specs Call for Tender Create RFQ Multiple Suppliers Product Specs
2. AGENDA AGENDA PURCHASE MANAGEMENT FOOTPRINT RFQ - SINGLE SOURCE RFQ - CALL FOR TENDER SUPPLIER PRICELIST 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4
10. Select Call for Tender in Agreement Type under → Products tab select → products & quantity → TENDER - SCENARIO (B) In Purchase application → Purchase → Purchase Agreements →
7. RFQ - SCENARIO (A) In Purchase application → Purchase → Request for Quotation → Fill in the RFQ form by selecting Vendor under → Products tab → Add an item → select products
13. SUPPLIER PRICELIST In Purchase application Purchase Vendors →→→ How to create Supplier/ Vendor? Import Vendors' Pricelists → in Purchase application → Configuration under → Purchase Order → Vendor Price select → Allow using and importing vendor pricelists To import go to Purchase application → Purchase → Vendor Pricelists ( Import template is available in Excel format. )
4. PURCHASE MANAGEMENT FOOTPRINT Placing purchase order to suppliers, purchasing workflow & approval, supplier management. Purchase Planning Purchase Process Optimization Purchase Management Footprint Business Requirements Supplier & Supply Market Analysis Identification of Cost Drivers Negotiation tactics eSourcing and eProcurement RFI Vendor Selection RFQ Price comparison Purchase Order Receipt Order Invoice match Product & Service Profile Approval Levels Frame Agreement/ Contractual Issues Reception Process Supplier Management Strategy Supplier Evaluation & ranking Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- 4820 Total Views
- 4748 Website Views
- 72 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 47 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 6 cloud.wrltd.ca
- 2 www.cloud.wrltd.ca
Sales Management & Invoicing8531 Views .
Inventory Management8446 Views .
Getting Started8184 Views .
Customer Relation Management - CRM7303 Views .
adhoc Education Datasheet5878 Views .
Users-Management4330 Views .
sample-quote customized2375 Views .
Recurring Transactions1180 Views .
Project Costing308 Views .
Inventory Terminologies237 Views .
Invoice Conditional Comments211 Views .