21. Thank you Thank you
1. Inventory Inventory Management Management WR Ltd – ERP Cloud Solution User Training – Inventory Management
5. S Manage Warehouses Manage Warehouses & Locations & Locations 2 2
7. S Replenishment Replenishment Strategy Strategy 3 3
11. S Inbound/Outbound Inbound/Outbound Logistics Logistics 4 4
17. S Routes & Routes & Procurement Procurement 5 5
15. INTER-WAREHOUSE TRANSFER Create new warehouse in Inventory application →→ Confguration Warehouse Management Warehouses →→→ Confgure incoming/ outgoing shipment
3. S Inventory Inventory Management Management Footprint Footprint 1 1
6. MANAGE WAREHOUSES & LOCATIONS Setting location and warehouse in Inventory application →→ Confguration in Location & Warehouse Warehouses and →→ Locations usage level select one of the available setting. → Create/ Manage warehouses and Locations
14. LOCATIONS & LOGISTICS STRATEGIES How to configure stock method and logistics strategies? In Inventory application Confguration Warehouse Management →→→ Locations Logistics Removal Strategy select one of the options (FIFO, →→→ LIFO, FEFO) In Inventory application Confguration Warehouse Management →→→ Locations Logistics Put Away Strategy Create and Edit →→→
10. REPLENISHMENT STRATEGY To confgure Make to Order in the product form under →→ Inventory tab → Routes check → Make To Order
19. ROUTES & PROCUREMENT Using Pre- Confgured routes go to → Inventory application → Configuration → Warehouses →→ Warehouse Configuration
20. ROUTES & PROCUREMENT Using custom routes go to → Inventory application → Configuration → Routes →
13. OUTBOUND – OUTGOING SHIPMENTS One Step Shipping directly from stock. No packing or picking area. → Shipping Ship Ship Pick Two Steps Bring goods to output location before shipping → Pack Pick Three Steps Make packages into a dedicated location, then bring → them to the output location. Mainly used for handling very large stocks.
12. INBOUND – INCOMING SHIPMENTS One Step Receive product directly in stock. → Receipt and Stock Stock Stock Load Splitting Two Steps Unload products in input location before going to stock. → Quality Control Unload Three Steps Unload in the input location, then go through quality → contro before being admitted in stock.
8. REPLENISHMENT STRATEGY You can use Minimum Stock rules and Make to Order. They should be used depending on your manufacturing and delivery strategies. Minimum stock rule: Minimum Stock rules are used to ensure that you always have the minimum amount of a product in stock in order to manufacture your products and/or answer to your customer needs. When stock level of product reaches its minimum level, system will automatically generate procurement order to reach the maximum stock level. Make to Order: The Make to Order function will trigger a Purchase Order of the amount of the Sales Order related to the product. The system will not check the current stock. This means that a draft purchase order will be generated regardless of the quantity on hand of the product. How to select the right replenishment strategy?
2. AGENDA AGENDA INVENTORY MANAGEMENT FOOTPRINT MANAGE WAREHOUSES/ LOCATIONS REPLENISHMENT STRATEGY INBOUND/ OUTBOUND LOGISTICS ROUTES & PROCUREMENT RULES 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5
16. INTER-WAREHOUSE TRANSFER To check Stock Moves in → Inventory → Reports → Stock Moves In Inventory → Dashboard Source Warehouse →→ Internal Transfers Product internal transfer WH/General Stock --> WH/S/Input WH/Output WH/S/Input → Check product availability in Warehouse South? Yet product is not available, to complete the transfer transaction, we have to transfer product from WH/S/Input to WH/S/Stock.
18. ROUTES & PROCUREMENT A route is a collection of procurement rules and push rules, you can manage advanced pull/ push routes confguration, for example. ● Manage product manufacturing chains. ● Manage default locations per product. ● Define routes within your warehouse according to business needs, such as quality control, after sales services or supplier returns. ● rental management, generate automated return moves. To confgure routes, go to Inventory application → Configuration → Settings → Location & Warehouse → Routes check → Advanced routing of products using rules
9. REPLENISHMENT STRATEGY To confgure Minimum Stock Rules , Go to Inventory application → Inventory Control → Reordering Rules → In product form under → Inventory tab → Vendor select vendor. → Then under General Information → Product Type select → Stockable Product
4. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT FOOTPRINT Manage multiple warehouse & location, create routes & picking waves, inventory control across sales channels (receiving, issuing, and moving of stock) Products Transport Operations Optimization Performance Inventory Management Footprint ● Inventory Levels / Valuation Methods ● Stocks Methods ● Procurement Strategy ● Distribution Networking Planning ● Return Management ● Delivery Order ● Raw material to manufacture ● Incoming Shipments ● Lean Warehousing ● Wave Management ● Location Management ● Sub-Assembly and Kitting Zones ● Cross-Docking ● Labor Outsourcing ● Reverse Logistics / Back-Haul ● Supplier Evaluation ● Optimal Supply Chain ● Reducing delivery time ● Reducing storage ● Optimize Distribution costs ● Optimize workforce costs ● Optimize quality ● Optimize facilities & equipment
- 8447 Total Views
- 8379 Website Views
- 68 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 119 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 4 cloud.wrltd.ca
- 1 www.cloud.wrltd.ca
Sales Management & Invoicing8531 Views .
Getting Started8184 Views .
Customer Relation Management - CRM7303 Views .
adhoc Education Datasheet5878 Views .
Purchase Management4820 Views .
Users-Management4331 Views .
sample-quote customized2375 Views .
Recurring Transactions1180 Views .
Project Costing308 Views .
Inventory Terminologies238 Views .
Invoice Conditional Comments211 Views .